Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PARENT TEACHER CONFIDENT


I went to parent teacher confident like at 7:00.I saw all my teacher in one class.There was not a lot people well there was no people at all waiting.They was talking about what I do in school and how I behave which every teacher said that they like having in class and that I am a wonderful student .Then they was talking about my grade and then they said I did great on there class but need to do more good in Social Studies also they said that I have to participate gym I told them that I don't like playing or going anything but I will try.In other classes I did great so of them I got an 84-92 but I did good my average was 82.50 which it was good.My parent was happy and proud of me but they told me that I can do better.So I was SOOOO HAPPY!.

No comments: