Thursday, June 18, 2009

The best trip everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


The 7th grade went to a trip we went to Lake Compounce.Lake Compounce was located in Bristol, Connecticut it was a long ride.I think we leave at 8:30 or 9:00.It took us like and hour to get to bus.It took 2 hour on the bus but it was fun we was watching movie and taking picture and some of us was sleeping.The trip in the park was fun there was a lot of people but it was the best.I was with my group waiting for my teacher Ms.Sa because there was a litter problem so we stay with her the rest of the people left with there group.The movie that we was watching was harry potter and Batman.In the bus I felt nauseous but I went to sleep for a little while and then I woke up and I felt ok.I felt this way because I get car sick so I can not stay in the car for a long time.

Once I arrived I was going to look all the ride and see which one we would get on it first.When I saw the park it was amazing and it was so big.In my group it was Carla,Heidi,Carolyn,Larolyn and me and the teacher that was with us Ms.Sa.The first ride was Zoomerang well the only people that went was Larolyn and Ms.Sa and the rest of us stay because it was scary.The other rides we when was Ghost hunter,bumper car,boulder dash,America Flyers, Wave swinger and Giant wheel.My favorite rides was the the Ghost hunter and the wave swinger because it was so fun the ghost hunter was scary because there was ghost and the lite were of.The wave swinger also was my favorite one because it was spinning and it was so cool.The ride that I did not like at all was the American Flyer because it was so boring the only thing that did is fly that is it.In the ghost hunter was fun I was screaming and who was with me was Heidi and she was screaming too and Larolyn was in back of me with Carla and she was screaming in my ear and that what make me scream too.Ms.Sa when in the
Zoomerang,
boulder dash,ghost hunter and in the wave swinger and that is it.There was food in there and I order chicken and fries and the soda was free.I like my food it taste good.

The last ride I went was the American Flyer.I also saw many food and sweet treat and a lot of soda and a give shop.The bus ride home was the best and fun because we was taking a lot of picture and some of us was sleeping again.The movie we watch at last was batman.What I like the most was all the rides and the stuff that I bought.I will love to go back and go all of the rides and have fun.






No comments: