Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jennings

2/01/09
Dear Diary
Today I felt happy Jerome come back home he is still sick but a least he is happy.I
saw mom so heart she was in bed I was crying but I was tried not too.Also Larry
ran away I was so sad.I ask my brother if Jerome is going to die he said no.I hope he do not die.
Sincerly Jennings
Dear Diary 2/02/09
Today I was going to a new home it was bad because I was a bully but sometimes I was nice.
I ran away again because I didn't want to be here mo more then I saw a gost well I think it was but it wasn't it was a police so everything is cool.

Sincerly Jennings


Dear Diary
Today i went to another orphanage it's called child welfare bureau the orphanage is ok. But it is different . i was in teh playground looking outside then i saw mark i was so happy i did know that he was here i was suprised i saw him i was kind of crying but then i felt better. then we were talking about my brother jerome then mark told me that he wish we were brothers but it's impossible i said it's way impossible because we are not real brothers. then i said but wait we could be brothers for now he yeah we could so know we are brothers. mark told me that Sal doesn't want him beacause he is a fat slob i said no your not. then it was night and we went to sleep i decide to let mark borrow doggie because i think he felt alone and sad. a lady put me in a corner i was sad because they put me there and also because mark was sick and he left the lady but me there because i fainted it was horrible being there but now I am Ok. Larry told me that is not good liking people i said is good liking people because each day you meet somebody knew but first you should know that person well.
Sincerly Jennings

No comments: