Saturday, February 7, 2009

What I learn today

2/08/09

Today in school I learn a lot I learn about Shirley Chisholm and Malcom X .
Shirley St. Hill Chisholm was born on November 30, 1924 in Brooklyn, New York to Charles and Ruby St. Hill. Her father was from British Guiana and her mother was from Barbados. I feel that she is a brave person and she care a lot of black people and white people getting together to respect each other.I wiil love to learn more about her and what she accomplish


Malcom X felt that she was brave and that she will never give up and that he belive in her.I will like to know more about both of them learn what they have in common.I learn that black history is a changes to know more people about there life.

I think they were trearted the same or not.I don't know.Shieley was important to them because she defend them and care about them alot .So I think they were important to us.


No comments: