Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the most was called
Wizard Poetry. In this game I studied the following skills alliteration and more . In order to win this game I had to read what the goblet sentence and we had to see what figurative language . The thing I enjoyed most about this game was getting point and compitive with my friend . My partner was Heidi. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this linkWizard Poetry.

2nd paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the 2nd most was called Pirate Spelling. In this game I studied the following skills was to spell words. In order to win this game I had to know how to spell the words . The thing I enjoyed most about this game was spelling. My partner was Heidi. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this linkPirate Spelling.

The game that I least enjoyed was called Simile or Metaphor . In this game I studied the following skills simile and metaphor . In order to win this game I had to know all of this. The thing I least enjoyed about this game was that is it was boring. My partner was Heidi. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this linkSimile or Metaphor.

No comments: