Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I went to church.I was practicing with all my friends.My best friend was there well my 2 best friends was there.Then we was singing and having fun then this litter girl was going up and down and jumping and not staying still so I told her something and she calm down then she wanted to be with her mom and I say no you can't be with you because she is practicing I told her in a nice way.Then she was crying and I said there no crying in here in a nice way and then she was so tired that she went to sleep.Then we was talking about a trip that they want to do and then the leader ask the people who is going I say that I am going she said OK and more said that they was going too.Then it finish and we all said bye and some people stay talking.Then I went home and I was tired that I went to sleep.

No comments: