Thursday, April 30, 2009

Profile Reflection

My top 3 careerer are performing arts and foreign language, and fine arts like paint and drawing.This are my interested because I like to do all this stuff.I like to performing arts like singing and dancing.I like foreign language because I like to learn new language and about the cultural and I like to fly all over the world.

I was not surprised what I was going to get because that is me that what I like to do.I did find out something that surprised because I never thought that I was going to get fine arts
third I thought that I was not going to have that at all but I do like doing that.Well I already know about my self is that I like performing arts because since I was a litter girl I like to preformed.I new that I like to learn about foreign language because I like to learn different language.So this was my reflection.

No comments: